Thursday, December 15, 2011

Whatever will be, will be.

I'm sick.

I just felt like telling the world that. My nose itches. My throat burns. Normal early symptoms of a flu. It's driving me insane.

But it's definitely much better to get it now then to get it a month earlier when I was too busy consuming my books. Oh, did I say consuming? I meant putting my book under my pillow before I slept hoping that some magical form of osmosis would occur between my brain and the book.

Wow, since when did science sound so....stupid?

Anyway, I'm hoping the flu goes away fast cause mummy dearest won't let me stay up when I'm sick. And if I rebel this time (like I always do), she'll bring daddy dearest into the picture. When daddy dearest is involved, the internet is involved. When the internet is involved,...I won't have much of a night life. Not that my night life now is at all very interesting.

Let's talk about other things besides me being sick. Who knows I might stop having homicidal thoughts towards my nose.

I had a lot of plans for my post-SPM holidays but I only had a few done.

  1. Paint my room bubblegum pink. Check.
  2. Buy makeup. Processing. (The fun never ends)
  3. Decorate the pink room. Partially.
  4. Read the books around my house. Not done.
  5. Make a dream catcher. Not even close.
  6. Research courses. What you talking about?
  7. Research universities. Lol no seriously what you talking about?
  8. Buy more makeup. Wahahahahaah
  9. Go out with friends. Um, I'm getting there.
( I actually coloured the words. They were supposed to mean something...but I failed. THEY AREN'T EVEN SHOWING UP ON MY BLOG. )

I guess that's what it feels like after SPM. You have so many plans, but you end up getting none done. Wahahah, that's actually how it should be.

Planning stuff made me stress out very often before. Cause when I didn't get things done, I got upset.

Right now, I'm trying really hard not to do that. I'm trying to go with whatever that day has in store for me and be content.

It's very que sera sera, but I like it that way.



PS: This blog is VERY plain because I'm too lazy to deal with HTML. I have no other reasons. Maybe in time I'll glam it up a bit but for now black is goooood.


PPS: Less 'hahah's! Major improvement, eh?







No comments:

Post a Comment