Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm back!

I'm really going to try to commit myself to blogging from now on. Honestly, I miss it. I mean, reblogging pictures all day long is fun too, but it's not as satisfying as the feeling you get after posting a real, TYPED, blog post. How long has it been anyway, a year? Two years? Haha. I don't remember. All i remember was that i got too personal with this blog. That's why i detached myself from it.

That is not going to happen anymore. I've turned a new leaf! That's what they all say.

People have been asking me why don't I blog anymore. I've been giving stupid reasons. Lol. I guess that's part of the reason why I decided to come back.

Btw, this blog needs a.. uh.. makeover :/ My link sucks balls.

On a more exciting note, I'm so so so glad I finally found a makeup buddy! LOL. Before this, no one was able to tolerate my weird obsession towards makeup. I mean, everyone could enter cosmetic shops with me, but no one could really stare at an eyeshadow with me for 5 minutes just because it sparkles.

Okay not to that extend. But close. Very close. We shall go shopping again Cornanana! It was absolutely great meeting up with you! :) LOVE!

What else.... Hmmmm... I have to stop typing like an idiot. But that's old news right? Haha. I always admired people who can keep it straight when they type posts. No 'haha's or 'hehe's or idk some weird shit like 'hihi's. Speaking of 'hihi's, do people even do that?? What is happening to the world, seriously?

I'm sorry if i blatantly mocked your 'hihi's. Your 'hihi's are awesome, just not in my face.

Oh well.

If I don't keep up with this blog, then, Idk, it'll just be blank and empty and sad.

But if i do keep up...then, wow. I'LL BE DAMNED.










2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU :D

    Now I have something to occupy my holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU TOO! I think i'll get a cbox soon B)

    ReplyDelete