Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 8 - What you wanted to be as a child

Career-wise, I've wanted to be a lawyer. This was when I was a child who didn't know any better la. I had an uncle who was a lawyer, and he came visiting us all the way from Singapore quite often. I'm taking a good guess (mostly because I don't remember much) that he was the one who 'inspired' my dream. I used to think that a lawyer has the easiest job alive (again let me remind you.. I was only a child). A lawyer just talks. And fights. And gets publicity at the same time! Cool or what?

No.. Not cool. Ask me if I want to be a lawyer now and I'll say without a doubt a NO .

So, what do you want to be? I'll give you the answer on day 9 :) Opps. Spoiler alert!

Besides that, meh. I don't know what else I wanted to become. Fairer? Definitely fairer. Lol. And prettier.

Now that i think of it... I was a boring child. Lawyer? Really? Should've been exorcist.

It would have made greater sense.




No comments:

Post a Comment