Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 1 - Introduce yourself

1. My legal name is Landy Sarah Anthony but I use Landy Sarah Dawson all the time (unless whatever I'm doing requires me to use my legal name). I have no reason for this, I just prefer the surname Dawson. One day, mark my words, I'm changing my name.

2. Born on the last day of June. The youngest child.

3. I'm half Indian and half Kadazan. Used to hate being a mix-raced person, but I've learned to embrace it.

4. I have three siblings. One sister and two brothers. I'm equally close to my two eldest siblings, however, I'm closest to Jinol (the third child) because of his idiocracy and sense of humour. We have a lot in common, from the way we prefer how our instant noodles are cooked to the type of t-shirts we buy. It's probably because he was born before me.

5. I love reading. I have a few authors I like, but at the moment I'm digging Sophie Kinsella. Confessions of A Shopaholic got me hooked to her but my favourite book would have to be... Twenties Girl.

6. I love makeup as well. Love is an understatement; I think I'm addicted. It all started with a mascara and an eyebrow pencil which I THOUGHT was an eyeliner. Funny story. I can spend hours watching makeup tutorials on Youtube. It's something I'm really passionate about.

7. I prefer cats over dogs. Mostly because I prefer coming home to a fat, lazy cat.

8. I have a phobia of heights, closed spaces, and cockroaches.

9. Current favourite colours are pink, turquoise and taupe. It's always changing. I can be unpredictable at times ;)

10. I love the idea of soulmates. I read a book about it once and I thought the idea was so adorable!







No comments:

Post a Comment