Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 3 - A picture of what you wore today

In the morning when I get ridiculously sweaty, I wore this.


By the way, my shirt read I'll trade my brother for a cupcake.

I'm sorry for awkward, again. It was 7am in the morning. Not exactly the happiest person early in the morning.

The pinkness at the right side of the picture is, without a doubt, my stuff. I had to move it to my parents' room because my sister is currently occupying my room.

At night when I was out for only a couple of hours, I wore this.


I was in my room. I bet you can tell, really.

On another note, I was really happy today. Although I'm too tired to sleep right now (if that makes sense), I'm glad I got to meet a lot of people today. Being at home for months without real contact like this really makes me appreciate people better. People, in general. Coming from an anti-social person, that's something really BIG.

I'm hoping I stay this way. It's a refreshing change.

No comments:

Post a Comment