Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 9 - Something you hate to be asked about

There is one particular thing I hate being asked about. But i'm not going to mention it here. It's too risky. Plus, I promised myself I won't make this blog too personal so I have to keep to my word.

Someone just asked me that question today. Normally the subject itself would get me worked up, but today nothing happened. I was just oh okay, I could get horribly angry or...I could just forget this whole thing.

So i did the latter and I'm so glad I did.

One other thing I hate being asked about is....What I'm going to do after this.

So, where to after this?


What la you going to do?


Have you planned about where you're going after this?


Ba....manalah?

I seriously HATE people asking me that. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

I just got one of the most biggest challenges in my life over with, so, although I've been at home doing practically nothing except studying, I would want to spend the few months I have before my results come out doing absolutely NOTHING.

Now, I have no problem telling people that. I have no problem exclaiming to the world that I want to laze around like a pig. My problem, though, is that people give me responses that I DON'T LIKE. They'll either wait for me to tell them something like nah I'm joking, I'm actually planning something for my future or they'll give me some face. Some face that says, damn gurl, you lifeless!

Prior to this question. A lot also have asked me what I've been doing since I wasn't going to school. My usual response would be nothing, which I would joke about. No, I've not been doing nothing. And no, I'm not comfortable telling you what I've been doing because I personally want to keep it to myself.

So, as you can tell, I hate this question too.

But to answer one of those two questions... Next year I'm going to be working with my father. Just for a short while, probably till my results come out. Study-wise, I've not made any serious decisions about what I'm planning to do. I know I don't want to stray away from my sciences though. I'm 60% sure about that. And yes, I have a few courses in mind, but it's too early to even speak about them. I'd rather narrow them down and speak about them after my results come out. Besides, I'm not too sure about my results. What I have in mind won't necessary work out.

Wow, this sounded like a rant. Hahaha. It's the hormones talking I tell you.






If anyone reads this...And probably has asked me that question before, don't take this personally. So far no one has irritated me so much with this question. Plus, I don't take these things seriously. At least, I try not to :)





No comments:

Post a Comment