Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 7 - A picture of one of your favourite moments

As I have mentioned countless of times in my blog, I hate taking photos. Regardless of any circumstance... me being captured alone, in a group, or with a person... I seriously hate taking photos (but I'm trying to change that now). That's the sole reason why I don't have any pictures capturing my favourite moments. Probably there are pictures, but they certainly aren't with me. LOL. Don't know, don't care. I'm too lazy to find.

For the sake of this post, this photo was taken at a good moment;



I loved it. But to say that it was my favourite...isn't quite right. 

Verbally, one of my favourite moments was when my family and I went karaoke-ing in September.I liked how everyone was actually present in PERSON, and not in heart or in soul or whatever. That means Jinol's sexy self was finally present after 5 years of being absent in every family event.

The children were noisy and whiny, as always. For some very odd (and annoying) reason, they seem to like the song Party Rock Anthem. So much that they feel compelled to sing everyday I'm shuffling every 5 freakin minutes. Now, I may not be the most sensitive person in the family, but I am one of the notorious ones for being irritable. They literally grew the devil in me. That's all you need to know.

After that they got all emotional and upset because the adults were hoarding the karaoke machine. So they slumped on the sofa with their own version of the I just got my period face and went to sleep.

The adults were pretty happy. We were mostly singing oldies cause...my father doesn't know the music now. We're all natural lovers of oldies so that wasn't so much of a problem.

It was just a favourite moment. I can go on and on about everything that happened that day, but it still won't do it justice.

It was that goooooood.





No comments:

Post a Comment