Friday, December 16, 2011

41 days of my life!

Day 1 - Introduce yourself
Day 2 - A picture of you
Day 3 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 4 - A picture of your eyes
Day 5 - A picture of someone you love
Day 6 - A picture of your handwriting
Day 7 - A picture of one of your favorite moments
Day 8 - What you wanted to be as a child
Day 9 - Something you hate to be asked about.
Day 10 - Favorite song of the week
Day 11 - The person you miss the most
Day 12 - A picture of your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 13 - A photo of you taken recently
Day 14 - Your day in great detail
Day 15 - A picture perfect moment
Day 16 - Something that upsets you
Day 17 - Your favorite song of the week
Day 18 - Someone that’s not in your state/country
Day 19 - Another picture of you
Day 20 - Name of your elementary school
Day 21 - A picture of you throughout highschool/middleschool
Day 22 - Links to all the websites/online profiles you have
Day 23 - List of all the places you’ve lived
Day 24 - A drawing you drew
Day 25 - Something you’re thinking of changing
Day 26 - An embarrassing moment
Day 27 - Screenshot you took
Day 28 - Your favorite quotes
Day 29 - What you are looking forward to in the next month
Day 30 - Last moment
Day 31 - A picture of your family
Day 32 - Everything thats on your mind
Day 33 - Your nerdy secret
Day 34 - Photoshop your self with a celebrity you want to meet
Day 35 - Your class schedule and your grades in each class
Day 36 - Your favorite picture ever
Day 37 - Your favorite youtube video ever
Day 38 - A picture of you in your pajamas
Day 39 - The lyrics to your favorite song and what they mean to you
Day 40 - Your favorite GIF
Day 41 - A picture of what you look like right now along with a letter to your followers.

______________________________________________________


I want to do this for one main reason : To fill up my blog.

I initially wanted to do start a non-stop blogging thing for December, but then I realized it would be quite hard to keep up with and it would be impossible to think of topics to blog about when my nephews are home.

This is a great alternative because although most of the tag topics are pictures (I hate taking pictures of myself), it won't take so much time to post something up! Besides, i don't think I'm too hideous to look at. LOL

With that being said, let the tag begin!



Note: I might do a couple of days in advance just in case I know I'll be busy. My only aim is to complete this so the days don't matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment