Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 12 - A picture of your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Wow. What a way to raise awareness of my singledom. Hahaha. FOREVER ALONE.

IT IS TRUE AND I AM NOT EMBARRASSED TO SAY that I've been single my whole life. There are many reasons why... but the best would have to be Convent. I've been in Convent since primary school...So. Obviously I don't see boys there. Haha.

But it's alright, really. If it was meant to be, it will happen. No use rushing things over.

THATS WHAT ALL SINGLE PEOPLE SAY! WAHAHAHAHA So mir, man-hunt? ;)

No pictures for this post. Although I've had crushes, I'm not going to post their pictures. Let's just let bygones be bygones okay?

However, go google Gerard Way, my ex-celebrity crush. There are your pictures ;)

2 comments:

  1. Bah boleh bah kalau kau. Okay, imMa be a grammar-nazi here but it's MEN-hunt? Hihi :P Did u just see that btw? Lemme do it again. HIHI HEHE HAHA LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oppss, i prefer MEN hunt too :P lemme change that wahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete