Monday, January 23, 2012

Omegle Addiction.

Damn the thought that led me to Omegle three days ago. Damn the Omegle app. Damn everything about Omegle because now, there's a very good chance that I'm addicted to it.

And no, I don't go there to mix with the hornies. Oh God, that's the part of Omegle I hate the most.

(There are three types of people in Omegle: The hornies, The bored ones, The hyper ones. The horny ones are the ones that start with 'Asl' and 'omg i'm so hard come TUT my TUT'. The bored ones are the ones that start with 'hey', 'how are you?' and occasionally something witty. The hyper ones start with 'YO WASSUP MY NIGGA?' or 'THE END IS NEAR. DONT TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU'. Most of the time they capslock what they say. Oh and by the way, my usual response to a horny person's asl is 6666,devil himself, hell. Thought you'd like to know that.)

These days I'm just dead bored :( there's nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing. I don't work till Wednesday, so the only thing that passes my time is Omegle.... and touch pet cats.

The funniest thing happened the other day. I was in the mood to turn a horny person off so I purposely led a guy on until I asked him if he's horny or not.

He said yes, I am.

Then i told him this isn't the place to find sexual activity, he should have more respect for himself etc etc.

The dude didn't disconnect on me, may I add. He just sat through my motherly talk while saying that I'm speaking rubbish and that I'm saying every guy on Omegle rapes the girl they 'have fun with'.

I then told him to get married. He responded by asking my hand in marriage. HAH, a marriage proposal at 18. I should feel flattered.

But unfortunately, i didn't feel flattered. Even if I said yes, what are the chances that it would happen? Such an ass. I told him I don't marry people I just got to know for 5 minutes.

Then he continued saying I spoke pure rubbish. Until, he decided to ask. "So, tell me the truth. You don't do these things? You're a virgin?"

I told him yes. I'm keeping it for marriage. It would mean so much more.

And that's when he changed. He apologized and said it's pretty rare to find virgin girls.

Well..little does he know it isn't rare from where I come from. Or, so I think. I'm not sure...

After that he made decent conversations with me and left.

That night I was quite happy of my turning men off skills. I don't know if it's true... but it sure felt that way! I mean, if he was still horny, he wouldn't have stayed to talk about life and how he has no girlfriend -.-

And if you were wondering, no, I did not give him any of my personal information. I did tell him fake info about me though. So, safe to say, he stayed to talk. Not to convince me to trade pictures with him.

After that, I did try to practice my turning men off skills on other guys. But it didn't work. Mostly disconnected. A few rare ones called me vulgar names.

But if you know me well enough, you would know that I LIVE TO MOCK. I made sure they disconnected on me because of my tongue of the devil.

One thing for sure--if you're on Omegle and you're horny, you'd hate to come my way!

------------------------------------------------------------

This post is purely for entertainment. And it is also living proof that I have nothing better to do with my life.

If I have more interesting stories, I'll post them!



5 comments:

  1. I'd love to come your way! I'm omegle-horny and conversational, a rare combination, I've found :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come your way too!
    because I am addicted to omegle too, and i want to quit and i just cannot...
    i'm omegle-horny, I use the video version (unmoderated) and i want to quit, because i know this is wrong.
    i can quit for long periods but sometimes is stronger than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is way cool thanks for the story
    http://girls-omegle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is way cool thanks for the story
    http://girls-omegle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. drug and alcohol treatment centers near me

    ReplyDelete