Saturday, January 7, 2012

My job

It's been a pretty tiring week. Mostly because I start work at 5pm and end at 12am. :/ that is if I'm lucky. If I get a lot of books, I can finish as late as 2am. TALK ABOUT CRAZY.

Now, if most of you are confused...No, I'm not doing anything illegal. Hahaha. I actually start teaching at 5pm and end at 8.30pm. But because I'm doing two jobs, I start my second one at 9.00pm.

Besides teaching, I mark the students' books. 

Let me show you.


These are the pile of books I go through everyday. This is just half :( I finished half and put them back so I couldn't photograph them.

But yeah. This is what I've been doing for a week. I'll be doing this for the next few months. Thank God I have a little helper ;)


No, I kid. She just makes my work harder to complete. Hahaha.

PS: I made my first ever apple pie!


It tastes better than it looks, I promise :P

No comments:

Post a Comment