Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm getting lazier

Everyday. Really.

Since I end work mostly at 1.30am now... I wake up in the morning extremely late. Sometimes 11.30am. Sometimes even as late as 12pm. That's why people who text me in the afternoon feel so weird that I have my breakfast at noon. Lol. It's brunch okay? I don't think I've taken lunch in a long long time :P

One of my New Year's Resolutions is actually to wake up early everyday. For no reason. I just want to get into the habit of waking up early because I read some blog somewhere that waking up early MIGHT make you happier. Might.

Not that I'm depressed or anything like that. I'm just extra homicidal in the morning.

Oh and one more thing I should clarify. Sometimes, I don't sleep immediately after finishing work. I watch tv :P For an hour.. Or if there's nothing good on tv, I watch a movie on my laptop.

So yeah I sleep reaaaaaaalllyyyyyyyy late.

I find it hard to sleep right after marking the books. It's like... like my brain is still functioning. Does that make sense? I mean, does that happen to any one of you? I am tired... but I always wondered. Is there such a thing that you get so tired you can't sleep? I think I asked my brother about it once.

It's all in the head.

And there's one more thing I'm really excited about.

I END MEDICATION ON THE 31ST OF JANUARY! IT'S COMING SOON, BETCHES! SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment