Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog post of mostly confusion...and mixed feelings...I think?

I'm not in the mood to blog right now but I thought I'd leave a post before I go missing again for another 2-3 months.

Just kidding. I've been wanting to blog..I just didn't have the time to open my laptop. If I did, I wouldn't have the internet to occupy myself with.

So...somewhere between marking pages of confusing (and horrible, might I add) work and vomiting blood because of it... my English went a little ugly. I don't know, I think it did. I'm making a lot of mistakes and it's quite... I don't know how to say it. It makes me uncomfortable.

Only because the people I mix with these days are pretty special. I have other adjectives to describe them with but they're pretty offensive so....

Never mind. By the way, this next picture serves as a reminder for me on Wednesday:


I'm pretty calm right now, like what I was when I took the exam but I don't know what's going to happen when I actually take the results. At times like this I really wish I could see the future. But then again....it's best if I don't have to collect anything at all.

I've been preparing myself mentally anyway, because good or bad, people are going to ask me what I got. That's something I can't avoid, unfortunately. No matter how much I don't want them to, people are still going to be..people.

All my life I've always been a little more anxious than everyone else so this year feels a little weird cause I'm not actually worried about it like I normally would be. I mean, I am worried, but no, not really. It just feels empty. Not happy not sad not nothing.

I also notice that I've been avoiding facebook and contacting in general. I don't know why. It's not something I intentionally do. I just don't feel like going out there. It doesn't feel right.

This is a very familiar feeling. Hopefully, I'll snap out of it.

In case anyone's wondering, (internet souls, lol) the last few weeks have been rocky for me. I'm not going to go into detail, but yeah. I am alive, I've just been really busy doing work (and a lot of overtime. I don't even know how that is possible when I work in my own house).

I've also been doing a lot retail therapy. I wanted to snap a photo of the cosmetics I've bought this month ALONE to show you how serious it is, but then I got lazy. Hah. Trust me when I say a lot.

I've also been baking. (Another stress reliever, yay!) Pictures in my phone. Too lazy to connect the damn thing into this bloody laptop.

Also, I'll be spending my day at the edu fair tomorrow. Seriously, why am I getting a prelude to a week I know is going to be horrible? WHY?

There are more creative ways to torture me. Just sayin.

Before I attempt to sleep, here's a saying I'm trying to stick to :

Don't make mountains out of molehills.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment